Membership Terms & Conditions
Agreement between WINwarehouse Account Holders and Worldwide Inventory Network, Inc.
A “WINwarehouse Account Holder” is anyone who has created or currently has a user account with Worldwide Inventory Network.
Worldwide Inventory Network Inc. (“WIN”) is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
WIN’s mission is to provide value and mutual sustainability by connecting non-profit organizations with corporate excess inventory.
Said Organization agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend WIN, and all directors, officers, agents, and representatives of WIN, against and from any and all demands, damages, liabilities, costs (including attorneys’ fees), and claims of any nature related to or arising out of injuries or damages caused by Organization’s intentional acts and/or negligence. In no event shall either party be liable to the other for any special, indirect, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of this agreement or the use of the donated goods.
- In order to receive any goods from WIN’s inventory, an organization must be a non-profit organization, or public government agency, as recognized by the IRS.
- Individuals requesting distributions of donated materials through WIN must be authorized to receive donated materials on behalf of their organization or agency.
- By registering for a membership with WIN, users acknowledge to receive goods only to benefit the non-profit organization or government agency they represent.
- Members may not resell, barter, or exchange merchandise – (whether at flea markets, thrift shops, auctions, raffles, charity benefits, fundraising events, or in any other context).
- Merchandise may not be given to or taken by volunteers, officers, clergy, or employees for personal use.
- Items received from WIN must be used solely for the care of the ill, needy, or minors, or for the public benefit, pursuant to the organization or agency’s purpose.
- Members agree to keep receipts for all transactions with WIN for a period of 2 years in the event the IRS wishes to verify these transactions.
- All product WIN distributes has been donated and all donated merchandise is distributed ‘As Is’. Warranties are not valid on any donated item.
- WIN reserves the right to permanently revoke all membership rights if any member or user does not adhere to these terms.
Website Terms & Conditions
Agreement between user and winwarehouse.org
Welcome to winwarehouse.org. The winwarehouse.org website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Worldwide Inventory Network, Inc. (“WIN”). Winwarehouse.org is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of winwarehouse.org constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
Winwarehouse.org is a Non-profit Site
The purpose of this website is to provide a resource to connect non-profit organizations with donated corporate excess inventory. Approved non-profit organizations may receive distributions of donated goods by selecting items through our on-line inventory catalog. This website is also a resource for our donors as well as the non-profit community we serve.
Shipping & Freight
Winwarehouse.org may provide shipping services for certain items ordered on the Site through third parties such as UPS or the USPS. The cost of items shipped or delivered using a third party is not covered under the stated Handling Fee and will be calculated separately for each order. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
WIN is not responsible for items damaged in transit.
WIN does not provide or coordinate freight shipping or shipping for any item in excess of 150lbs. When ordering bulk items members are encouraged to use their own third party shipping solutions. WIN requires a minimum advanced notice of 1 business day to coordinate pickup or delivery of any order.
Most distributions ship from our warehouse within 1 business day of placing your order. Larger distributions may take a little longer. If you have any questions regarding a specific product or order, feel free to call us, emails us, or fill out our contact form.
- All transactions are final. Worldwide Inventory Network does not allow any returns on items delivered as described.
- Shipping fees and/or Return shipping costs are not refundable and are the sole responsibility of the member.
- Items marked “hold for local pickup” will be stored free of charge for up to seven days. Items not picked up after seven days will be considered abandoned and will be returned to inventory and made available to other members. WIN will not refund Handling Fees for abandoned merchandise.
- Due to the dynamic nature of the Internet, Handling Fees may change at any time without notice. WINwarehouse.org does not offer price protection.
- Due to licensing and copyright laws, we do not accept returns on software once a package has been opened. Defective software will be exchanged for the same title only, and only if available.
- Damaged or defective products not as described must be reported within 7 business days of receipt of product.
- To return a product you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. WIN Warehouse will not accept returns without prior authorization.
- RMA numbers are valid for 30 days. RMA numbers will not be extended and will be closed upon expiration. Once the RMA has been issued you will receive an email explaining what to expect during the return process.
- If the return is a multiple box shipment the RMA number must be marked on all packages returned. All packages returned must have the RMA number displayed in large bold letters on the outside of the box. Unauthorized or Unmarked returns will not be honored and may be refused upon receipt and/or shipped back at the customer’s expense.
- Shipments that are refused without authorization, or that are returned due to an invalid address, are subject to a 15% Return Fee plus applicable handling fees.
- All product(s) must be returned as originally received to include original packaging, manuals, documentation, and all bundled accessories. Returns must be packaged appropriately as to minimize any unnecessary damage during transit. Product(s) damaged during shipment will invalidate the RMA and will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- All replacements are subject to product availability. If an exact replacement is not available upon testing, Worldwide Inventory Network may substitute the product(s) with a similar, suitable, or upgraded product(s) of equal or greater value within 7 to 10 business days. If none of these options are available, Worldwide Inventory Network will credit the customer’s account for the Handling Fee paid upon checkout.
Visiting winwarehouse.org or sending emails to WIN constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that WIN is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. WIN and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
WIN does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use winwarehouse.org only with permission of a parent or guardian.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
winwarehouse.org may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of WIN and WIN is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. WIN is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WIN of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via winwarehouse.org are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the winwarehouse.org domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that WIN may share such information and data with any third party with whom WIN has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service, or functionality on behalf of winwarehouse.org users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of WIN or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends, or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. WIN content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of WIN and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of WIN or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by WIN from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the WIN Content accessed through winwarehouse.org in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WIN, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. WIN reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with WIN in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. WORLDWIDE INVENTORY NETWORK, INC. MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
WORLDWIDE INVENTORY NETWORK, INC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. WORLDWIDE INVENTORY NETWORK, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WIN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Missouri in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and WIN as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. WIN’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of WIN’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests, or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by WIN with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and WIN with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the user and WIN with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
WIN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which winwarehouse.org is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. WIN encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
WIN welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Worldwide Inventory Network, Inc.
5100 San Francisco Ave.
St. Louis, Missouri 63115